Happy New Year ya’ll!
I’m SO excited to be starting the New Year off on the right foot. 2012 business tax information is ready to go to the accountant. Bam! The blog got a pretty up-do. Boom! And my list of 2013 goals are ready to be tackled. Booyah!
I’ve been reading Nancy’s blog for awhile and what I really enjoy about it is how open she is about what she’s doing in her life. I feel like I know her even though we’ve never met. In one of her recent posts, she put out a call to action to join her in writing out our yearly goals and then break them down into actionable monthly steps.
I’m all in!
For 2013 I will be doing the following:
• Throw a fun party for Tyler and Kendall
• Visit my family in Texas for the holidays
• Launch 5 new products
• Launch the custom design business extension and relaunch your branding (coming soon!!)
• Run a 5k and a 10k
• Read 6 books
• Pay off 2 credit cards
• Stay on top of business finances (check out Emily’s great post about this very topic!)
• Treat each customer and client as if they are your only
• Don’t compare yourself to others and live the life you were meant to (can I get an Amen?!)
Phew! That’s a pretty powerful and ambitious list but with monthly check-ins in place I really believe I
can will accomplish each of these.
For each month, I’m choosing to focus on only 5 actionable steps to get me to my ultimate goal.
In January I will be doing:
• Create a savings plan to get us to Texas in December
Design Tyler’s birthday invitation (OK I cheated a bit since this is already done, but I need to put some final touches on it.)
• Finish reading Rework
• List out all of our credit card debts and decide which 2 we will focus on for the year to pay off
• Weather permitting: complete month 1 of couch to 5k program (right now we have about 5 inches of snow!!)
I’d love to work through our goals together for 2013. Sound off in the comments with a link to your blog posts or list your goals below. Let’s tackle 2013 and live a meaningful life!
I almost forgot! In March, I’m launching my custom design business which will allow me to work one on one with clients to bring their party visions to life. We’ll be working closely to design the party invitation, accessories and much more! There will be a 20% discount on all custom design orders placed between now and March 1st, so if you have a party coming up soon! Shoot me an email and let’s get started!
Are you wondering where did the links for the free printables went? Now they are beautifully arranged in a gallery on their own little page. Enjoy!